Things I don’t have time to blog about, but worthy of a post, and in no particular order.
1) How did I not know about a conference in a Hawaii that invites information security speakers!?! - HAWAII INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SYSTEM SCIENCES (HICSS)
2) Mike Andrews, application security powerhouse and all around cool guy, has started blogging! Welcome to the sphere and your second job. :)
3) An XSS vulnerability in the MySpace API. Interesting example, fortunately for them its not wormable.
5) The RIAA’s website wiped out by a SQL Injection attack
6) IE 7 forced update coming Feb. 12