- Verizon Incident Metrics Framework Released
- Wiseguys net $25m in ticket scalping racket
- State of Software Security Report
- Internet Explorer 8 and the Security Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Top 10 Hacks of 2009 and WAF Mitigations
- FTC alleges that ControlScan offered 'little or no verification' of site security or privacy
- I’m in ur 4sq, snarfin ur password — Part I
- Fifteen Common Activities from BSIMM2
- Even if You Don’t Invent Your Own Crypto….It’s Still Hard
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg 'hacked into emails of rivals and journalists'
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Mar. 5)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! very helpful information. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment