- Hitler and Cloud Computing Security
- Microsoft SDL Core Training Classes & Tools
- A Big Case of ...OOPS...
- Customer-Induced FUD
- NT OBJECTives Response to the Larry Suto Report
- Web Security Dojo v1.0 & Watcher 1.3.0 release
- Online finance flaw: Ameriprise III
- Banks, Businesses, Viruses and the UCC
- Breaking Weak CAPTCHA in 26 Lines of Code
- Finding Input Validations flaws with Taint Checking
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Feb. 26)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Application security is most important for computer users and professionals. thanks for the this type of information posted your blog.
Post a Comment