- Is APT After You?
- Microsoft: Introducing Quick Security References (QSRs)
- Missed pages and the usefulness of "site maps" for web app vuln scanning
- Private browsing in Flash Player 10.1
- Presentation about WAFs in the cloud
- How Often Should I Reassess My Web Applications?
- A Fantasy Explanation of Standard vs. Blind SQL Injection
- Researcher demos clickjacking attack on Facebook
- Analysis of 32 million breached passwords
- The Fallacy of Secure Software
Friday, January 22, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Jan. 22)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.