- Top Ten Web Hacking Techniques of 2009 (Official)
- Default https access for Gmail
- new static analyzer from Google
- Purported Interview With Facebook Employee Details Use Of ‘Master Password’
- Software testing firm says no to responsible disclosure
- Web-based systems vs. Advanced Persistent Threat
- The Three Domains of Application Security
- CSS History Knocker (sites you've visited)
- Threat Classification 'Cross Reference View' (TCv2.1 Inclusion Proposal
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Jan. 15)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment