- Web-Based Worms: How XSS Is Paving the Way for Future Malware
- Best Security Improvements in 2009?
- Securing tomcat
- Microsoft IIS vuln leaves users open to remote attack
- My Gmail Account and Google Apps Got Hacked
- Is code auditing of open source apps necessary before deployment?
- An Unpleasant Anniversary: 11 Years of SQL Injection
- Bypassing the intent of blocking "third-party" cookies
- Serious web vuln found in 8 million Flash files
- BSIMM Data Show an SSG is a Software Security Necessity
Friday, December 25, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Dec. 25)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.