- Cross-domain search timing
- HPP -- What is it, and what types of attacks does it augment?
- RockYou Hack: From Bad To Worse
- Attention security researchers! Submit your new 2009 Web Hacking Techniques
- Data collector threatens scribe who reported breach
- Akamai Implements WAF
- Why Microsoft should consider retroactively installing AdBlocking software by default
- XSS Embedded iFrames
- Testing for SSL renegotiation
- DefendTheApp - An OWASP AppSensor Project
- Easily View Hidden Facebook Photo Albums
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Dec. 18)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment