- Another fine method to exploit SQL Injection and bypass WAF
- Security and Facebook Platform
- When Is More Important Than Where in Web Application Security
- Apple - XSS Attack
- Cross-subdomain Cookie Attacks
- PILOT: Production in lieu of testing (AgoraCart FAIL)
- Facebook and MySpace security: backdoor wide open, millions of accounts exploitable
- SSL and TLS Authentication Gap vulnerability discovered
- Using Blended Browser Threats involving Chrome to steal files on your computer
- LinkedIN With 'Bill Gates'
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, November 06, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Nov. 6)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment