- Detecting Malice eBook
- Black Box vs White Box. You are doing it wrong.
- The Barack Obama Donations Site was Hacked…err, no it wasn’t.
- New Q3'09 malware data, and the Dasient Infection Library
- Infrastructure fingerprinting via XSS
- DNS Rebinding in Firefox
- Output Validation using the OWASP ESAPI
- Google Wave as a Tool for Hacking
- Announcing the release of the Enhanced Mitigation Evaluation Toolkit
- Asset Valuation (couldn't settle on just one):
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Oct. 30)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment