- SANS The Top Cyber Security Risks
- Mozilla catches half of Firefox users running insecure Flash
- Fortify hands-on demo/session at forthcoming OWASP Northern Virginia Chapter
- Bruce Schneier: The Future of the Security Industry: IT is Rapidly Becoming a Commodity
- Two New Security Tools for your SDL tool belt (Bonus: a “7-easy-steps” whitepaper)
- Tool: New Version Of BeEF Released!
- 671% increase of malicious Web sites
- PHPIDS 0.6.2 ready to use
- A Nice Big FriendFeed Bug: Impersonate Anyone!
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Sep. 18)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment