- Disclosure standards and why they're critical
- ReDoS (Regular Expression Denial of Service) Revisited
- Binging - Footprinting and Discovery Tool
- RBS WordPay hacked, full database access
- Obfuscating your IP using a Burp/Tor/Prixoy combination
- Identifying Anomalous Behavior
- The Security Implications Of Google Native Client
- SSL Threat Model
- Cross Widget DOM Spying
- New Book "Hacking: The Next Generation"
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Sep. 11)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 7:16 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Tech Blog Link Request - http://www.adamsinfo.com
For leveraging traffic from the internet, I have manually collected a list of quality blogs with whom I am interested in getting associated.
I liked your blog and i'm interested in having my blog's text link in your blog roll.
Please let me know your interest in this association and then we can move towards next step.
Post a Comment