- First Ever Criminal Prosecution for Domain Name Theft Underway
- IBM Acquires Ounce Labs
- Web Application Firewall Implementation Strategies
- Clobbering the cloud slides: BlackHat presentation demo vids
- Software Assumptions Lead to Preventable Errors [+ Security Retentive]
- Hacker Deletes 3,000 Photos From Man's Flickr Account
- AppRiver: SaaS security provider sets standard for rapid response
- Black Hat 2009 SSL Review: Breaking the Myths of Extended Validation SSL Certificates (Alexander Sotirov and Mike Zusman)
- Our Favorite XSS Filters and how to Attack them
- How To Get Thousands of FeedBurner “Subscribers” Overnight
Got more or better links? Comment below!
Thanks for the pointers! In particular, I absolutely love the DoS attack on NoScript, very interesting way to work around its XSS filter.
Post a Comment