- OWASP Podcast Series #61 (Richard Bejtlich)
- Frenchman Arrested After Hacking Into Obama's Twitter Accounts + technical details
- GMail: Detecting suspicious account activity
- iPhone, IE, Firefox, Safari get stomped at hacker contest + Google's Chrome Unscathed
- Side-Channel Leaks in Web Applications
- Penetrating Intranets through Adobe Flex Applications
- How Baidu Got Hacked by the Iranian Cyber Army + why Baidu Can’t Sue
- Sleuths Trace Digital Clues to Predict iPad Sales
- Securing your JSF pages against XSS
- Exploiting hard filtered SQL Injections
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Mar. 26)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 6:15 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Official Gmail Blog: Detecting suspicious account activity
I had written long time back about this:
how could we trust these things? many security softwares said they are the best when it comes to security but I failed as I trust them. They didn't perform such security as they said.
First of all a great blog, information provided on the blog is quite useful and structured.
Post a Comment