- Microsoft’s Many Eyeballs and the Security Development Lifecycle
- A Comparison of DBIR with UK breach report
- Infrastructure vs. Application Security Spending
- Idea for a Fondue Party
- 2010 CWE/SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors
- Should Software Developers be Liable?
- Directory traversal as a reconnaissance tool
- Abusing WCF to Perform Remote Port Scans
- The State of Web Security Issues
- 3000 Small Dog Electronics customers' credit card details compromised
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Feb. 19)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment