- Accuracy and Time Costs of Web Application Security Scanner Report
- The Web won’t be safe, let alone secure, unless we break it
- Why don't websites default to SSL/TLS?
- RFI List in Burp Suite
- Web 2.0 Pivot Attacks
- Building Secure Applications with HTML 5: What is Happening and Where?
- Mozilla Accepts Chinese CNNIC Root CA Certificate
- SDL for dummies
- XSS, SQL Injection and Fuzzing Barcode Cheat Sheet
- Microsoft CAT.NET 2.0 - Beta
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, February 05, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Feb. 5)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment