- Gunnar Peterson on APTs: What Infosec Should Learn & Are Coming from Inside the House!
- Umm…TechCrunch? Defacement Two in 24 Hours
- Congressional Web Site Defacements Follow the State of the Union
- Google to Pay For Bugs Found in Chromium
- Chromium Security in Depth
- WASC RSA 2010 Meet-up
- Facebook sandbox escape
- Dasient Q4'09 web-based malware data and trends
- Segmented Web Browsing Will Be the DMZ of the 2010’s
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Jan. 29)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment