- OWASP Top 10 (2010 release candidate 1)
- Flash Origin Policy Issues and FAQ
- Microsoft to release security guidelines for Agile
- WhiteHat Security 8th Website Security Statistics Report Edit Presentation
- Securely deploying cross-domain policy files
- Vulnerability assessment integration with web application firewalls
- ModSecurity Core Rule Set (CRS) <-> PHPIDS Smoketest
- Website Vulnerability Assessment Q4 2009 (EMA Radar Report™ Summary)
- Facebook groups hacked through design flaw
- Microsoft Tries To Censor Bing Vulnerability
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Nov. 13)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting story you got here. It would be great to read something more concerning that matter.
By the way look at the design I've made myself London escort
Post a Comment