- The real cost of software security
- Porn, CSS History Hacking, User Recon and Blackmail
- Information Asset Value: Some Cold-Hearted Calculations
- How to Value Digital Assets (Web Sites, etc.)
- Happy 900 and RSnakes on a Plane!
- Hacking Crazy Taxi
- We've been blind to attacks on our Web sites
- First Impressions on Security in Google Wave
- OWASP Podcast #46 Luca Carettoni and Stefano Di Paola (HTTP Parameter Pollution)
- Web Protection Library – CTP Release Coming Soon
CEO of Bit Discovery, Professional Hacker, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Off-Road Race Car Driver, Founder of WhiteHat Security, and Maui resident.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Oct. 23)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!
Posted by Jeremiah Grossman at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment