- 1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- 2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- 3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- 4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Reads regularly outside of information security, specifically about life sciences, entrepreneurialism, and astronomy. Also spent time with electronics, history, religion, economics, and whatever else appears interesting at the time.
- Rarely listens to music or watches TV, save for MMA fights. :) Last movie theatre outing must have to been two years or so ago.
- Close friends and family consider me antisocial. Non-social is probably more accurate since my preference is quiet solitude.
- Did not carry a cell phone until 2007 (I think). Would still prefer not to.
- Routinely asks questions that I already know the answers to because I’m more interested in what other people think about the subject.
- Never completed a college degree. A well-known silicon valley company offered me an amazing job and too much money to justify staying.
- I did not choose infosec as a profession, it chose me. Seriously. Someday I’ll get to choose.
7 people I'm tagging and why:
Jim Manico, bruddah representin' Hawaii!
Trey Ford, fearless defender of PCI-DSS.
Robert Auger, hardest working and least known person in all of Web security.
Arian Evans, he can stir the pot like no other.
Arshan Dabirsiaghi, I just gotta see what he has to say. :)
Jordan Wiens, a haxor that once convincingly played the role of journalist.
Barack Obama: Web 2.0 president-elect must play along too!