It’s been a long while since I posted a webappsec survey, Oct 2007. So leading up to BlackHat seemed like an opportune time to hear from the community what they think about the hot button topics of the day. The questions are designed to expose various aspects of web application security industry we previously didn't know, understand, or fully appreciate – and maybe learn a thing or two about our peers in the process. As always the more people who submit data, the more representative it will be, and that means please share the link. All the past surveys have been quite revealing.
TAKE THE SURVEY
- Open to anyone working in, around, or near the web application security field.
- If a question doesn’t apply to you or you don’t want to answer, leave it blank.
- Comments in relation to any question are welcome. All data will be published.
- Submissions must be received by July 25, 2008 (1 week), results posted shortly thereafter.
- Results based on aggregate data collected will be published.
- Absolutely no names or contact information will be released to anyone, though feel free to self publish your answers anywhere.