I’ve learned that:
- Possible does not mean probable and hard doesn’t mean valuable
- Its best to surround yourself with good people that are smarter than you are
- Great things are not accomplished through reason and compromise, but somehow progress is.
- One should be well-rounded in personally, professionally, and physically
- To enjoy the journey because there doesn't seem to be a destination
IM Buddy List: 42
Address book contacts: 733
Sent email folder: 19,876
Public presentations: 64
Foreign countries visited: 5
U.S. States visited: 22
LinkedIn connections: 133
Articles/papers written: 16
Exploits developed: A few dozen
Number of press mentions: a couple hundreds, maybe more.
Thanked by organizations: A few dozen
Google vanity search: 85,200 links
Blog posts: 272
Websites hacked: A few hundred
Community organizations founded: 2
Buzz words/terminology invented: 6
Programming languages: 3
Companies founded: 1
Papers/articles/books read: Probably hundreds, maybe thousands
Books written: 0 (first is on the way)
Book forwards written: 2
College Degrees: 0
Happy Birthday and keep on hacking ;)
Happy 30th. Keep up the good work.
Thanks guy, I appreciate it. 2007 is shaping up to be an intersting year. :)
Happy Birthday Jeremiah!
I wish you all the best. And also wish you to make more interesting security related stuff in your next 30 years :-) (more articles, post, etc.). Even more than in previous 30 years.
Also in next 30 years try to take more attention at security vulnerabilities like UXSS ;-) (and other types of XSS), as I told you already.
Thank you. I'll see what I can do. :)
Post a Comment